Fwd: Hello Dear



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. NickLeson Carl Lyndia <cly.daviss6@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Subject: Hello Dear
To:




--
Hello Dear,

I am sure this letter will come to you as a surprise because I who is the writer have not in any way come in close contact with you except that my search for a good and reliable person I could confine on to carry out successfully a little business transaction I have at hand.

However, scam emails that people send to various individuals and companies on the internet have also made it so impossible for one to do business reliably with other internet users all over the world. I solicit and hope that this letter will not be considered treated like one of those letters.

My name is Mr. Clayton Davis, the accounts director in the Ministry of Roads and Highways in the Republic of Ghana. I work directly under the supervision of the minister of roads and infrastructure. I was also a member of the contracts awarding committee to this ministry. I write to solicit your assistance in a business transaction that will benefit both of us. Two years ago, the Ghana government asked my committee to award contracts to foreign firms, which I and my colleague in our position, deliberately over-invoiced the contract sum to the tune of US$5,200,000:00.

The contract's value has been paid off to the actual contractors that executed these jobs. I have contacted you as a trusted foreign partner that I will want to front as a contractor who has not been paid so as to claim the overinflated sum. All I require is your honest cooperation and confidence in me which I know would not come easy. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate background that will protect you from any breach of the law. I will advise that you give this proposal positive consideration and get back to me soon. I'll be flexible and considerate in the percentage share that will be given to you for your assistance. I urge you to take this message seriously and with an open mind, you could never know. This may be an answer to our prayer.

Please do acknowledge your acceptance by forwarding the following to me:

Your Full Name,

Contact address,

Occupation,

Country of origin,

Your private telephone number.

Please RESPOND TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL ADDRESS (cly.daviss1@gmail.com).

Thanks and God Bless,

Best regards,

Mr. Clayton Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment