419 scam email from Barrister Kenneth J. Dixon kennethdixon@umpirechambers.co.uk

Originating IP: 78.142.63.214
Originating ISP: Telepoint Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Bulgaria

from: Kenneth Dixon <kennethdixon@umpirechambers.co.uk> 
to: 
date: Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 8:16 AM
subject: Get back to me
mailed-by: umpirechambers.co.uk
signed-by: umpirechambers.co.uk

Barrister Kenneth J. Dixon
Umpire Chambers
Bristol Tower Wharf,
Cheese Lane,
Bristol BS2 0Ja
kennethdixon@umpirechambers.co.uk

Dear ,

Thank you for your email, Although I spent considerable amount of time explaining what my contact was about, it is imperative that I write to you what is expected and be convinced that you would be fully committed to this once we commence this transaction. Due to the very sensitive nature of this transaction, I would advise we communicate via e-mail for now; I shall call you when I feel it is safe so that my calls won’t be monitored.
Proposal:

With both of us cooperating; my inside knowledge we can acquire the funds for ourselves instead of allowing it to be passed onto the British Crown who automatically has right to unclaimed funds to which they really have no entitlement. The Crown is in no better position to accessing these funds than you or me with the insider information. This is a rare opportunity which in economic times like these should be taken.Besides, a substantial part of these funds are shared in ways unknown.

Since the bank’s private search for possible beneficiaries to the deceased Mr. Gerald Michaels has not revealed any claimant, it will be very possible for this money to be released to you as the only surviving beneficiary since all inquiries on file has been closed. Since the search for beneficiaries have now officially ceased, I am proposing privately to you to come forward and claim with my assistance on the condition that we retain a substantial part of the sums leaving you with also a significant part. This is a private arrangement that should remain private until the conclusion of this deal, especially with regards to our facilitation.

As you would agree with me, I do not know you; but I am making this proposition to you because of the relevance in executing this transaction. If you do not mind, kindly let me know a bit about you in your reply, so we can learn a bit about each other as we progress. I will be going into a significant monetary transaction with you and would want to be assured of your trust worthiness in ensuring no greed and that everyone gets their share.

Although I spent a considerable amount of time explaining things to you, I wanted you to read through and digest this information and if you have any question, ask now so we have a full understanding about moving forward. It is a straightforward proposal and easily achievable without any hitches if we work together.  Carefully read through my email and if you have any reason clarification, please feel free to contact me by email. We should be able to conclude promptly and without hitches once we agree on moving forward.

I must tell you that I am delighted to find you with a matching surname as the deceased. However, we will need your continuous reassurance that after I make representations on your behalf in Court and you are made the beneficiary of the Estate, with funds transferred to your bank account, you MUST RETURN by way of bank transfer OUR AGREED percentage (40%/60%, £4,500,000.00 GBP for you and ££6,750,000.00 GBP for me) and that you will not disappoint me in this deal.

This is because once I present you to the Court and you are made the beneficiary, we cannot disapprove it. Unless I receive this assurance, I will be unable to move forward as my fate would have been sealed. If we are all happy to proceed after you receive this communication, the following is how this transaction can be best achieved.

According to the banking and the UK laws, to make an inheritance claim, you initiate this through the Courts for an order making you the beneficiary of the deceased Estate. Once that is granted, you submit the Order to the bank and become Administrator of the Estate with its attendant benefits. The information for this I shall provide to you once agreed and we can move on. I shall solely take the financial responsibility of all the legal document that you would need to present to the bank to have the said account changed to your name, and also have the full access to the said funds with all the account information there in.

Once approved, the funds would be released to you from the bank by wire transfer into your nominated bank account. You can also choose to leave the funds here or transfer to an offshore account for tax purposes.

These instructions are the only way we can succeed with this transaction without any present or future consequences. With regards to the legality, I want to inform you that with the way this has been set up and with the Affidavits which I shall prepare, you will be made the next of kin legally. I have been in the Legal Profession for many years and I know perfectly how the system works for a claimant to get his or her claims release without any hitch.

My Role:

1. The application is prepared on your behalf and filed with the Probate Registry of the High Court in London with all fees paid on your behalf.

2. Once Application is granted and Order secured, I shall provide this to you together with the information of the bank and account information for you to contact the bank.

3. This whole process would take a maximum of 7 days as the application would be made swiftly.

4. Upon grant of Letter of Probate and presentation to you, my role stops and the rest is yours until funds get into your account.

Your Role:

1. Upon receipt of the Order of the Court from me, you will contact the bank and present the Order to them as the next of kin. You shall ensure that you follow up and comply with any procedure that allows you take control of the said account.

2. You shall be responsible for presenting all legal documents that I shall obtain from the High Court, to bank intimating them that you are the bonafide next of kin to late Mr. Gerald Michaels.

3. You shall not divulge the fact that you have been assisted by me and not reveal we have worked together on your behalf. Bear in mind I shall be paying an External Solicitor to handle this on your behalf so that it is not apparent that I have given you privileged information.
4. You shall do everything to ensure the funds are received by you and upon receipt, transfer our agreed share to an account which I shall provide to you in due course. Please bear in mind that I shall not be receiving my total share immediately in the UK but only a part. I shall advice an offshore account in the future for the balance to be transferred into.

Arrangement has been made for all expenses to be deducted from the funds before implementing sharing formula which would include any personal funds of yours if need arises. Be rest assure that any amount of money that you spend shall be deducted as soon as you have full access to the funds.

So in your next mail to me, I want you to let me know your willingness to work with me, then I shall tell you the next steps to follow to get this transaction done as soon as possible as time is not on our side at all.

If the above procedures are acceptable to you, say so by replying my email (11.250M GBP) can be release to you in less than 14 days from now. Note that we all, are 100% safe in this inheritance claim because there will be an attorney who will perform the entire requirement legitimately under our control over here.

Once again thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Kenneth J. Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment