Fwd: Greetings to you and your noble family,



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Evelyn Gaby <evelyngaby76@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
Subject: Greetings to you and your noble family,
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Greetings to you and your noble family,

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in need of your assistance. Please do this with me to give me a happy ending if I don't make it alive due to COVID 19 infection. I am Mrs Evelyn Gaby from Canada and I inherited (FIVE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in the custody of a leading Bank, from my Late Canadian husband. He deposited the Funds in the IVORY COAST, as he worked with the Canadian Federal Government as an Ambassador in COTE D' IVOIRE, until he died after a few days in the hospital due to COVID 19 infection.

I have authorized the administration of the funds for SOCIAL WORK and assist those that have been affected by the Typhoons in Provinces. I want to donate the funds to an Organization there in the IVORY COAST or to a Person who can be honest to work according to my advice but I cannot do so due to the deposit agreement between my late husband and the BANK which states that the fund will be used outside the Country for investment purposes and only a Foreigner can Claim it.

I contacted you to donate the Fund to you so that you will accomplish this Divine Assignment to keep our names in remembrance. I don't have any child that will inherit this fund and my late husband's family members died due to automobile disaster.

I will send to you my Valid PASSPORT with personal details in my next message if you can do it with me. I am looking forward to your timely response so that I will direct you on how you can get in touch with the Bank with the Funds Original Documents to officially Claim the Funds.

I am seriously ill due to deadly Covid 19 infection and presently in the Hospital Isolation facilities. Due to my Old age of 67 years, Doctors said that I will not make it alive. Please,this is legit and your reputation will be protected.

Yours Truly,

Ma. Evelyn Gaby.
Senior Citizen.
RETIRED SOCIAL WORKER
CANADA.

No comments:

Post a Comment