Fwd: IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 TODAY YOUR $10.500,000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <thedaehlins@air-pipe.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Subject: Fwd: IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 TODAY YOUR $10.500,000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com




-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 TODAY YOUR $10.500,000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.
Date: 2022-12-27 12:50 am
From: Mrs Linda Lipton <iliyaseyyilnene@gmail.com>
To:
Reply-To: infobanktran465@gmail.com

DEAR EMAIL OWNER.

IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE $50 TODAY YOUR $10.500,000.00 IS GONE FINALLY.

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this,I know my
reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you,the fact
is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment and we
have now cut the prize of $200 to $50 for what you have been in cantered
in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for
$50 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees is $200 but we
have reduced to $50 so that you can be able to send it today,$50 is
clearly written to you before, and the good part of this,is that you
will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is
final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your
payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $50 I don't
want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another
such good opportunity,the federal government is keen and very determined
to pay your overdue debts,this is not a fluke, I would not want you to
loose this fund out of ignorance,I will send you all the documents as
soon as bank payment processing fee is paid,you have to trust me, you
will get your fund,find a way to get $50 you will not loose it, instead
it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to
our bursary.

The reason why I am sending you this is because I want you to receive
your USD10.5M immediately. We are trying to round up for this payment
program. The processing charges which was initially on the high price
has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic
situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet
up with the processing charges of their entitlement.Upon the
confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $10.500,000.00
into your account within 15 hrs.

Here is the payment information, go to a store and buy a Google play
card or Steam Wallet Card or ITunes Gift Card for $50 scratch it and
send me the secret code. Finally, my advice to you is not to abandon
this transaction because of the requirement of ($50).

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your
$10.500,000.00
the same today without any delay.

I am giving you 100% guarantee,the $50 is the only fee okay.

Contact email::(infonationalbank801@gmail.com)
Best Regards
Mrs Linda Lipton

No comments:

Post a Comment