Fwd: Hired consultant..Hope You got my last mail.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cheryl Ann Garrow <support@greenlatexx.co>
Date: Saturday, December 31, 2022
Subject: Hired consultant..Hope You got my last mail.
To: emailscamalerts@gmail.com


Good Day

Pardon me to make this introduction. My name is Cheryl Ann Garrow, a
Hired consultant working with Dr. Reza Ali Rezaeikhan. Having taken
proper recognition of your profile, I want to use this opportunity to
invite you to our project Loan program, We are looking for lucrative
projects that can generate a good ROI within the period of funding.
Do you have a lucrative project? We focus on Real estate projects
Agricultural projects. Renewable energy, Aviation projects,
Telecommunication, hotels & resorts etc.
What is the sector of your project?

Kindly make contact directly to the head of foreign investment in the
person of Dr. Reza Ali Rezaeikhan via his official email address:
al-kaz-loan@independnetdental.com,

Please also let him know that I directed you to him.

Regards
Cheryl Ann Garrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment