Fwd: Hello



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Gonzalez <lisamg.62@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, December 17, 2022
Subject: Fwd: Hello
To: "emailscamalerts@gmail com" <emailscamalerts@gmail.com>


Scam

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: MR. EDWARD SMITH <tundedele2001@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 11:43 PM
Subject: Hello
To:


I wish to inform you that I concluded this transaction successful last
year with a lady in London and I am currently residing in London with my
family for project investment with the fund.

I dropped the (cheque in bank draft) with my secretary Mrs. Carol Michael
for your compensation, by trying to assist me but it did not work out
between us . The amount is One Million Five Hundred Thousand us dollars.

I did this out of sympathy for your efforts and I hope you will be
satisfied with my compensation I will advise you to contact him
immediately through his e-mail address:( mrscarolmichael4@gmail.com ) for the
delivery of the bank draft to you. I hope you will have a nice life with
my token of compensation for your efforts and God bless you.

Thanks
Mr. Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment