Fwd: Good Morning



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anna S. William <susanwiliam772@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Subject: Good Morning
To:


Good  Morning

I know that you will be surprised to receive this mail from  me today.
My name is  Anna S. William,  This letter is highly privileged and it
requires your immediate attention because we lost one of our Bank
customer who happens to be from your country also has the same family
name as you and he had a fixed-term Deposit worth of $4.7 Million with
our Bank before his death.

Given to your nationality with our late Customer Michael, I know you
may not actually be in any way related to him but for you sharing the
same name with him will make it easy to get the funds to your name and
both of us will divide  the funds 50% 50% once the money is
transferred into your account.


I look forward to your immediate response.

Kind Regards,
Anna S. William.

No comments:

Post a Comment