419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Gen. Raymond Odierno U.S. Army safeguardesecurities@gmail.com usarmytroop4thunit@gmail.com

from: From General Raymond <safeguardesecurities@gmail.com> 
reply-to: usarmytroop4thunit@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Dec 27, 2019, 9:47 PM
subject: In God we trust
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

For Your Attention

I am Gen.Raymond Odierno, from the U.S. Army, I really need your help to assist me with the safe keeping of my funds which was moved from Iraq to a private Security Company. I hope you can be trusted?

Though, I would like to hold back some information for security reasons till i hear from you.

In this regards, I will like you to know that this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

Meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you can be trusted.

Best Regards
Gen.Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment