Romance scam email from Andrea Helix johnmason19730@gmail.com helixoh@gmail.com

from: Andrea Helixon <johnmason19730@gmail.com> 
reply-to: helixoh@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sep 26, 2019, 4:52 AM
subject: Hello Dear,
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

How are you? I received your email through my personal search that I did in your country’s diary. I am from the United States and a  medical Practitioner.   I am a nice and interesting person. I always wanted to have someone who can become my confidant, my confessor, my muse and my partner in crime.  I want to find the person, maybe it’s you. I want to find the person who will become very special to me and who will want to share every moment with me. Tell me about you. I feel that you and I can be great together.
I am waiting for your answer.

Andrea Helix

No comments:

Post a Comment