419 scam email from Fake US Soldier Cpt. Tom Williams aminsal@tedata.net.jo cpt.tomwilliams@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.220.75.164
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Cpt. Tom Williams <aminsal@tedata.net.jo> 
reply-to: cpt.tomwilliams@gmail.com
to: Recipients <aminsal@tedata.net.jo>
date: Sep 27, 2019, 9:00 AM
subject: Request For Your Assistance !!!!

Hello,
My Name is  Cpt. Tom Williams. I have a huge amount of funds to move out of the middle east.
My partners and I are in need of a good partner someone we can trust, this proposal is legal and risk free.
Once the funds gets to you, you are entitled  to 30% of the deal.

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where these funds can be kept.
pending my return for the pick up. If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details.

Sincerely,
Cpt. Tom Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment