Romance scam email from Bauer McDonalds varga.gabor@konyvtar.mta.hu bauermcdonalds@protonmail.com

Originating IP: 41.145.185.167
Originating ISP: Saix-net
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: Bauer McDonalds <varga.gabor@konyvtar.mta.hu> 
reply-to: bauermcdonalds@protonmail.com
to: 
date: Oct 4, 2018, 11:53 AM
subject: Please reply/ If not for love where would you be ?
mailed-by: konyvtar.mta.hu

Hello dear! I sincerely hope i do not bother you with my message.I know this might look strange because we don’t know each other but i believe anything is possible if we try. I have actually lost confidence on dating sites and due to the nature of my work its not easy to find someone so i decided to give this a shot. Hey relax haha! I know you’re still in shock Let me quickly introduce myself I’m Bauer McDonalds I’m a down to earth person Hardworking and Ambitious, I would love to meet a good person to be friends with and see where it leads to. Finding someone is very important for me right now because i have less busy days and i’m ready to give it my 100% to make this work when i find that special one, You could be the one :).. Feel free to write back and ask any questions about me and i will answer and i also promise to send pictures of myself when i get your reply.. Hope to hear back from you kisses & hugs

Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment